Are you looking to help your employees and their families while also saving money? The North Carolina League of Municipalities Risk Management Services provides Employee Assistance Program (EAP) consultative services to members of the Municipal Insurance Trust. These individualized EAP consultative services can assist your employees and their dependents on a variety of ways, resulting in improved health and productivity.
League members that participate in the MIT Health Benefits Trust pool are eligible to apply for grant funds that can be used to start, maintain, or enhance an EAP at work.
EAP program services include: In-person or telephone consultation resulting in either formal or informal recommendations designed to promote the development and enhancement of high quality and effective Employee Assistance Program.
- Individually tailored free consulting assistance in finding local EAP vendors best suited to each member's needs.
- Professional advice about local, regional, state and national resources targeted to best address timely health and EAP issues.
- Assistance in designing or enhancing effective programs meeting the standards of the RMS EAP Incentive and Ongoing Grant Programs.
- Teaching evaluation techniques to help members measure results using data outcome measures to shape future cost-effective EAP efforts. Steering members to local, regional and national training vendors and resources to better educate employees about a wide variety of health issues.
- Consulting assistance offered to EAP coordinators regarding a variety of healthy work practices including cost-effective program planning and enhancement ideas, training opportunities, websites, creative activity resources and many others. In addition, a well established email database allows for a quick distribution of timely resource materials.
- Quarterly health newsletter, Wellthy and Wise, filled with health promotion tips mailed to each workers' compensation insurance group member.
- Access to an up-to-date collection of more than 650 Wellness and EAP titles in the Wellness/EAP and Loss Control/Safety Lending Library -- available free of charge for loan to NCLM insurance pool members.
Funding may be available through the League's Risk Management Services EAP Grant programs.
Health Benefits Trust
P.O. Box 1310
Raleigh, NC 27602-1310
Toll Free: 1-800-228-0986
Can't find what you need? Email customer service with your specific request.